CEO - Rybec Group Ltd
The Rybec Group are experts in Cyber security, with offices at C4DI Hull and DiSH Manchester. We specialise in:
• ISO 27001 Information Security Management System and Cyber Essentials implementation.
• Cyber security and cyber-crime awareness training.
• Data Protection/GDPR compliance.
The Rybec group were handpicked by Barclays Eagle Labs and an international innovation company Plexal to take part in the first Manchester DiSH cyber accelerator program for up and coming cyber businesses and have been named as one of the top ten cyber startup businesses to watch.
With our background in cyber-crime investigation we have seen cyber-crime full circle from the victim of crime to the cyber-criminal which gives us a unique insight into cyber-crime and the criminal mindset of cyber offenders.
We are passionate about the ever-changing cyber security landscape and ever changing data protection rules for the UK and the World.
• For a young company we have already shown high growth, with some well established businesses.
• We are building our footprint in the area and will expand the company over the next 12 months to employ more staff and look to relocate to a larger office space within the Humber community.
Being a member of the For Entrepreneurs only is a great opportunity for us become a well-known brand in the Humber region and also to promote what a great area the Humber Region is to work and live.
Our services are available to all organisations who need it, we believe everyone should be protected from cyber threats.
We regularly receive praise and positive feedback from our customers, of which we are really proud and we know that we are really making a difference into their cyber security and data protection.
We are a truly people first business, allowing our employees the place to develop and thrive. We also support our future talent, by inviting students the to work with us for work experience.
If you need any further help or information please do not hesitate to get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org