Run by successful business owners, the FEO360 course is aimed at entrepreneurs who have been managing their business for a while.
I have just completed the Spring 2019 FEO360 and it was even better than I had hoped.The team of people running the course are the owners of successful businesses in the Hull region and have a wide range of experiences to share.This means that each of the individuals has full understanding of the skills and commitment needed to run a business – something that isn’t available within general training courses.
The course is kept light hearted and fun, but is focused and committed. The six-part course follows a clear route, helping you:
- Analyse the work you carry out day-to-day
- Understand your ways of thinking and those of others
- Assess where and how you can free up time in order to focus on the business itself and growing it
- Review key business areas, identifying ways to improve your business
- Meet like-minded people and benefit from sharing ideas and experiences
- Practice presentation skills in a safe environment
- Get out there and make more sales (without getting sidetracked!)
Most importantly, homework is set for you to actually carry out the changes to your business through the course.This has kept me on track and ensured that I have actually made changes rather than just thought about them before getting caught up in day-to-day work.
It’s been a great experience for me and I really recommend taking part.